Revealing the Biblical Sources of Jewish Dietary Laws
There is much more to the Bible's food laws than saying, "Hold the bacon." Biblically Kosher is a book that shows what the Bible really instructs about food. You will learn:
- Secret additives that contaminate food
- Why beef and chicken are not always kosher
- Does the Bible really say to separate meat and dairy?
- Is Islamic Halal kosher, or is it offered to an idol?
- What can make fruits, vegetables, and grains biblically forbidden
- Why it's not just bread that's forbidden on Passover
- How food being organic might make it less kosher
Kashrut and the New Testament
Did Jesus put ham, shrimp, and snails back on the table? See how a Messianic Jewish perspective provides important cultural context and uncovers the true meaning of New Testament passages about eating. You will learn the true meaning of verses like:
- Rise, Peter; kill and eat. (Acts 10:13)
- I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself. (Romans 14:14)
- Thus [Jesus] declared all foods clean. (Mark 7:19)
- Let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink. (Colossians 2:20)
- Nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving. (1 Timothy 4:4)
- One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. (Romans 14:2)
This book will change the way you think about the Bible and food. It will bring you closer to the ancient Jewish way of life that Jesus and his disciples practiced. Discover how the simple act of eating can become an expression of worship!
Order Now »